Current Top Sellers
Coconut milk provides a delicious, dairy-free alternative to cow’s milk that has the benefits of being free from lactose and therefore, ideal for those individuals who are intolerant to such. Coconut milk is also rich in medium chain triglycerides (MCTs) – a type of fatty acid that is thought to possess numerous health benefits. Support of the metabolism, maintenance of a healthy immune system and normalised brain function have been attributed to MCTs. Lauric acid – the predominant fatty acid found in coconut oil and milk – is also suggested to have antimicrobial properties. Chi 100% Dairy Free Chocolate Coconut Milk is a delicious, chocolate flavoured alternative to the original. It's made with completely natural ingredients, so you can be assured of the best quality possible.
- Made by pressing fresh coconuts, so that all natural goodness remains, then adding cocoa powder for a natural chocolate flavour.
- 100% Dairy Free Chocolate Coconut Milk is nutritionally-dense, providing electrolytes, dietary fibre and MCTs.
- As a company, Chi are committed to giving something back, which is why a percentage of their sales goes to the charity Drop4Drop, who provide clean drinking water to countries that need it most.
- Available in a one litre container, as well as a multi-pack of convenient, individual 330ml cartons.
- Does not contain any known allergens; lactose, milk protein, gluten and soya free.
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
- Kosher certified.
Best enjoyed chilled. Shake well before use. Ideal for consumption post-training, or at any other time of day.