Current Top Sellers
For centuries throughout tropical regions, coconut water has been renowned for its unique nutritional properties and associated health benefits. Coconut water naturally contains the electrolytes sodium, potassium, calcium and magnesium, so its use is perfect to coincide with training, to help maintain adequate hydration levels. It also has a low calorie, fat and carbohydrate content, and delivers trace vitamins and minerals that contribute to a balanced nutrient intake. Chi 100% Pure Coconut Water offers all the goodness of coconut not from concentrate. It’s free from preservatives and added sugar (including fructose), and is deliciously refreshing!
- Is comprised of all-natural ingredients and is produced using a natural process; coconuts are harvested, the water is extracted, pasteurised and packaged, ready to enjoy.
- A revitalising beverage for use alongside physical activity or any time of day. Ideal for all types of fitness enthusiasts who are looking to rehydrate, the natural way.
- As a company, Chi are committed to giving something back, which is why a percentage of their sales goes to the charity Drop4Drop, who provide clean drinking water to countries that need it most.
- Available in a one litre container, as well as a multi-pack of convenient, individual 330ml cartons.
Container Size: 1 Box
Serving Size: 12 x 330ml
Servings Per Container: 12
- Does not contain any known allergens; gluten and soya free.
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
- Kosher certified.
Restore your natural balance with Chi Coconut Water. It’s 100% pure with nothing added, and its electrolyte content helps to keep you hydrated, vibrant and healthy. Consume after exercise to rehydrate, or any time you need refreshment.