Current Top Sellers
Omega-3 fatty acids (EPA/DHA) are considered essential, because our bodies are not able to synthesise them, therefore, consuming foods rich in these fatty acids is imperative. Because this is not always practical, a supplement can be the ideal way to ensure your intake of EFAs (essential fatty acids) is sufficient.
Krill are shrimp-like crustaceans, found in the pure waters of Antarctica; they make up the largest biomass on the planet. Krill oil is the perfect source of EPA and DHA fatty acids; furthermore, these are bound to phospholipids – a major component of human cell membranes. They are also more rapidly digested/absorbed by the body than triglyceride forms of omega-3, found in fish oils.
Omega-3 fatty acids deliver numerous health benefits, contributing to the normal development and function of various organs and systems; taking krill oil daily helps to regulate blood pressure and reduce the risk of heart disease. It also supports brain functionality, and is said to reduce stress, yielding a positive effect on behaviour and mood. EPA and DPA help to maintain eye health, reducing sight degeneration and protecting the retina from harmful UV light.
Udo’s Choice® O-Krill 3™ capsules contain pure, omega-3 krill oil, rich in marine phospholipids and astaxanthin.
- Rapidly absorbed by the body due to the omega-3 fatty acids present being bound to phospholipids, allowing for more efficient transportation.
- No fishy aftertaste or odour (also due to the above).
- Minimally processed; sourced in a pristine environment using a sustainable eco-harvesting method. Free from pollutants.
- Naturally rich in the potent antioxidant, astaxanthin.
- Superior to other fish oils, which can be a product of harsh processing and exposure to pollutants. A bad, fishy aftertaste and odour usually prevails.
Container Size: 60 Caps
Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Servings Per Container: 60
Amount Per Serving:
Krill Oil: 500mg
-Omega-3 Fatty Acids: 110mg
(Eicosapentaenoic Acid [EPA]): 60mg
(Dococsahexaenoic Acid [DHA]): 28mg
Marine Phospholipids: 200mg
Krill Oil (Euphausia superba, 68%, Crustacean), Softgel Capsule (Bovine Gelatine, Glycerine, Sorbitol, Water).
Allergens: Contains crustacean extract.
Does not contain sugar, artificial sweeteners, colours, flavours and preservatives. Dairy, yeast, starch and gluten free.
Not suitable for vegetarians.
Take 1-2 capsules daily as a high source of EPA/DHA omega-3 fatty acids. Take three capsules daily to support normal heart function.
Consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use if you are pregnant, breastfeeding or are taking any medications.