Current Top Sellers
For centuries throughout tropical regions, coconut water has been renowned for its unique nutritional properties and associated health benefits. Coconut water naturally contains the electrolytes sodium, potassium, calcium and magnesium, so its use is perfect to coincide with training to help maintain adequate hydration levels. It also has a low calorie, fat and carbohydrate content, and delivers trace vitamins and minerals, contributing to a balanced nutrient intake. Chi 100% Pure Coconut Water with Mango, Pineapple or Tropical Fruits offers all the goodness of coconut water, with added fruit purée for flavour variety and goodness. Free from preservatives and added sugar, as well as being deliciously refreshing!
- Is comprised of all-natural ingredients and is produced using a natural process; coconuts are harvested, the water is extracted, pasteurised and packaged, then fruit purée is added, ready to use.
- A revitalising beverage for use alongside physical activity or any time of day. Ideal for all types of fitness enthusiasts who are looking to rehydrate, the natural way.
- Available as a multi-pack of twelve, convenient cartons of 330ml.
- As a company, Chi are committed to giving something back, which is why a percentage of their sales goes to the charity Drop4Drop, who provide clean drinking water to countries that need it most.
Container Size: 1 Box
- Does not contain any known allergens; lactose, milk protein, gluten and soya free.
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
- Kosher certified.
Please Note: Nutritional facts and ingredients may vary slightly between flavours.
Restore your natural balance with Chi Coconut Water. It’s 100% pure with all-natural fruit purée, and its electrolyte content helps to keep you hydrated, vibrant and healthy. Consume after exercise to rehydrate, or any time you need refreshment.